1. Start Spreading the News... - 28/12/09

http://mend30012.deviantart.com/art/New-York-Night-Street-V3-178670851
"Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today. I want to be a part of it. 
New York. New York. 
These vagabond shoes, they are longing to stray. Right through the very heart of it. 
New York. New York. 
I want to wake up in a city that doesn't sleep. 
And find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap. 
My small town blues, they are melting away. 
I will make a brand new start of it, in old New York. 
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere It's up to you, 
New York. New York!"

    
We landed at JFK in the evening. Walking through the doors to meet the streets of New York City the icy wind crept under my skin, giving me goosebumps.. Or was it just the sight of the Big city lights! We "catched a cab" to our hotel on 5th street, looking big-eyed at everything and taking in each and every square inch. Regardless to say the excitement was sparkling, I was dead to my feet. Being on a plane for more than almost a day, and not getting a proper shut-eye, I needed to catch some zzzzz's. #Latham Hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment